- The First Time: Cher as told to Jeff Coplon. A compilation of first times i.e. first time meeting her real father, first public performance, etc. Lots of great photos! I love Cher!
- Mrs. Dalloway: Virginia Woolf. details a day in the life of Clarissa Dalloway in post-World War I England.
- Do It! Let's Get Off Our Buts: Peter McWilliams. You can probably guess what this self help book is all about, get off our buts and butts!
- The Year of Magical Thinking: Joan Didion. The author explores the portrait of a marriage in good times and bad.
- Epilogue: Anne Rolphe. Anne is not quite 70 when her husband of nearly 40 years unexpectedly passes away. This is a jouney into the unknown world of life after love.
- The Thrifty Decorator: Jocasta Innes. Lots of great DIY projects
- Living Well: Edited by Carrie Donovan. A collection of noteworth spaces singled out by The NY Times' editors, reporters, critics and contributors.
Looks like the gato and I have a lot of interesting reading ahead of us!
Hope you have an interesting week!