Saturday, September 4, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

I am happy to be blog hopping again this weekend! If you want to join in on the fun go visit with Jennifer at Crazy for Books and join the rest of us as we circle the globe to seek out new, interesting and fun book blogs.

This week's question is from Sarah at Sarah Reads Too Much: Do you judge a book by its cover?

My answer: Yes, at least most of the time and especially if it's chicklit. I am drawn to those covers through the color and subject matter which is usually girly.

What are you doing this long holiday weekend? The gato and I plan on doing our best to take advantage of the weather and maybe do a little BBQing!

The gato thinks he'll get some reading in too!

Have a good one!



4 comments:

  1. How cute! I should take a picture of my kitty reading.
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I just read your sidebar blurb about finding Anne of Green Gables in a thrift shop. You don't know how many times I've come across that book in thrift shops. I just commented to another blogger that I've been holding out to find a copy I want to keep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your kitty is tasting the page...!

    I don't really judge a book by its cover in the sense I won't read it based on a picture but it can affect if I pick it up in the first place. Not so much judging as catching my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, just catching up on all the blogs I've been unable to visit I thought I'd stop by to say hello.

    ReplyDelete