Friday, June 18, 2010

Book Blogger Hop, an Award & the Book Fiends Gallery

About the Hop: the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!


Visit with Jennifer at Crazy for Books to discover new book blogs and add your own blog to Mr. Linky for some fun.

I discovered a few fun blogs last week that I'd like to share with you!

  1. Rob from Books are Like Candy Corn. It doesn't have to be Halloween to like candy corn so go visit Rob!
  2. Diana at Book of Secrets. Who knows what secrets you'll discover at her blog!
  3. Becky at Escapism Through Books. Quick the portal is opening to escape!

~ And ~

I am proud to accept The Versatile Blogger Award that was given to me by Kika at The Book Bluff. Kika is fairly certain that given a cape and a tiara, she could save the world. I say, GO GIRL!


Now I've got to stop and think of 7 things you would possibly want to know about me not to mention who I would like to share this award with. Stay tuned!

~ ALSO ~

If you have a favorite feline who enjoys reading as much as we do, drop me a note and photo and we will add your kitty to the Book Fiends Gallery.

The Literary Gato on the prowl for a good read!

Everybody have a great weekend and happy reading!






7 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Hop to say hello! Thank you for mentioning my blog...glad you like it! I'm sure I spend way too much time obsessing over it. I love your cat photos! I miss having cats (husband is allergic). :-(

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Bonnie,

    I'm just getting my day started here in Hawaii and read your nice mention of me. Mahalo!

    If I get my act together I'll be on the Hop this weekend; otherwise look for me next week.

    Best Wishes,

    Rob

    P.S. No cats but I do have a mule (she's sweet).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie. Thanks for visiting me and now I am here. Our cat Jimmy looks exactly like your Gato, except he is a Havana brown breed, so chocolate brown all over. I will post him one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to come and visit you and look forward to knowing you more since I am following you now :) So glad you came by my blog today from the Hop!

    Have a blessed weekend and Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie! :) You are so sweet, can't wait to see who you pass the award along to and also the 7 things about you! :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog on the hop! I am going to follow you, I really enjoyed stopping by here...see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bonnie! Thanks for hopping by a couple of weeks ago! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to hop over. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete